Contributions are welcome. Every level of contribution is most appreciated: bug reports, spelling and grammar fixes, code patches, questions on how to get started, offers to run a continuous integration server, etc. Seefor information on how to modify the code. and ask on the mailing list or on IRC for anything else. If anything's unclear, ask!
Things to do, if you want to help:
- Review manual page. It is easy for documentation to get out of date. Pointing out problems is helpful.
- Code review, both of obnam and the larch btree library.
- Add support for translations.
- More! Add here your own ideas.
- Obnam on-disk data structures
- Repository encryption and signing
- Repository locking
- see code.liw.fi for instructions